Cartidyss®: a second-generation marine collagen for joint health and skin rejuvenation!
Naturally composed of collagen peptides and glycosaminoglycans (chondroitin, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid) resulting from the valorization of marine co-products, Cartidyss® helps support the structure and the optimal properties of the skin by promoting the densification of the dermis and dermal extracellular matrix.
The synergistic and complex composition of Cartidyss® also improves joint health by protecting the cartilage.
Clinical studies conducted with Cartidyss® demonstrate benefits in both skin and joint health.
- Significantly improves the density of the dermis (collagen matrix)
- Significantly reduces wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity and dermal hydration
- Improves joint comfort
- Maintains joint health
Finally, the study demonstrated an excellent perception of the efficacy of the product by the treated volunteers.
Another human clinical study was performed to demonstrate the benefit of Cartidyss® on joint health with a daily dose of 1000 mg. The results obtained are conclusive and a scientific article is in the process of being published.
Discover below the scientific articles published on Cartidyss®:
- Clinically tested for skin health and joint health applications
- High bioavailability and digestibility with low molecular weight peptides
- Marine origin and resulting from a sustainable recovery of fish co-products intended for human consumption
- Low environmental impact compared to other sources of collagen (porcine, bovine, ovine or poultry)
- Lower effective daily dosage than most other sources of hydrolyzed collagen, allowing formulation in multiple dosage forms
- Complex composition preserving all the synergistic constituents naturally present in the cartilage
Are you looking for a reliable and rigorous ingredient supplier, able to support you in the development of your product?
Contact us and specify your needs below.
We will respond as soon as possible.